Corey A. Dietz is a trial lawyer focusing on personal injury. Corey graduated cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh receiving his Bachelor’s Degree with a dual major in Political Science and History. Corey received his Juris Doctorate from the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. While at Widener, Corey was a successful trial advocate and competed in the National Trial Competition in Philadelphia and was the champion of the Hugh B. Pearce internal trial competition at Widener Harrisburg.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Corey worked for a mid-sized firm in Ridgewood, NJ, where he worked hard to achieve multiple six and seven-figure settlements in addition to all other aspects of trial work. He also worked for the Cumberland County District Attorney’s Office in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, for two years where he conducted dozens of bench trials and drafted numerous briefs to the Pennsylvania Superior and Supreme Courts, resulting in one published opinion by the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
- $5.35 million settlement at trial as co-counsel for a pedestrian struck by a tractor trailer in Middlesex County
- $2.8 million settlement as co-counsel for an employee injured by a defective street sweeper in Union County
- $1.85 million settlement as co-counsel for injuries sustained in a trucking accident in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- $825,000 settlement for a fractured leg and closed head injury in Middlesex County
- $750,000 settlement as co-counsel for a client injured following a rear-end car accident in Essex County
- $112,500 settlement for a disc bulge in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association, Member
- Union County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member
- Young Lawyers Division, Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member