Bar & Court Admissions
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- New Jersey
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D.; Recipient, George Washington University Law School Trustees Scholarship
- Case Western Reserve University, B.S.; Recipient, Case Western Reserve University Provost’s Scholarship
Steven DiPasquo is a patent lawyer with over 15 years’ experience preparing and prosecuting patent applications for Fortune 500 clients, startup technology companies, and individual inventors.
His practice focuses on the acquisition of patent rights in the U.S. and globally in connection with a variety of technologies including computer and software, electrical, mechanical, biomedical, artificial intelligence and machine learning, medical imaging, image processing, medical devices, mobile applications, data analytics, big data, telecommunications, industrial control systems, fiber optics, global positioning systems, consumer electronics, semi-conductors, digital signal processing, financial technology, gaming, and business methods.
In addition to his experience with all aspects of practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Steven is responsible for:
- Advising clients on the development and management of worldwide patent portfolios
- Negotiating and drafting licensing agreements and other agreements relating to patents, software, and technology
- Conducting studies and rendering opinions regarding patentability of inventions, infringement and validity of patents, and freedom to operate
- Counseling clients on all aspects of trademark, copyright, Internet, and technology law
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Steven was Counsel with Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi, where he practiced for ten years.
- New Jersey Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member