Jonathan Davis represents landlords, tenants, and mortgage lenders in all aspects of commercial leasing, including office, retail, industrial, warehouse and ground leases. His practice also includes the representation of buyers, sellers, banks and other lenders in the acquisition, financing and sale of commercial real estate. He also works closely with Brach Eichler's Health Law Group in the leasing, acquisition, financing, and sale of medical office space. In addition, Jonathan has experience in the leasing, purchase, financing, and sale of contaminated property.
- Represented principals of medical practice in the acquisition and financing of a 60,000 square foot office building and its conversion to medical office space.
- Represented client in the buy-out of its existing lease and the leasing of a new 160,000 square foot warehouse and office facility with the same landlord.
- Represented doctor in the purchase and financing of office building in which his medical practice was located.
- Represented bank in $15 million leasehold mortgage financing for acquisition of retail shopping center.
- Represented owner in ground lease of property with ongoing environmental remediation to commercial bank.
- Represented bank in $5 million acquisition and construction loan for gas station/convenience store.
- Represented borrower in $6 million loan to refinance office condominium mortgage and to acquire additional office condominium unit.
- Jonathan served as a panelist at the New Jersey Health Care & Medical Properties Summit in Parsippany, NJ where he discussed time share arrangement compliance issues and shared some thoughts about medical office lease build-outs for doctors. (December 2015)
- Jonathan spoke on "Hot Topics in Medical Real Estate" to the Western Essex Dental Association.
- "Structuring the Commercial Loan in New Jersey," for the National Business Institute (co-author)