Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D., 1985
- Seton Hall University, B.A., summa cum laude, 1982
Alois Habjan represents owners and operators of real estate, as well as real estate developers, in a wide spectrum of commercial, and occasionally residential, transactions such as sales, purchases, leases, refinancing and mortgage-backed securitizations.
Alois's most significant representations include the following:
- Leading a team of Brach Eichler attorneys, paralegals, and support staff in the acquisition and financing of a $280 million apartment house portfolio, comprised of over 8,000 apartment units in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland.
- Legal representation in the $1.9 billion sale of an entire residential portfolio, including more than 16,700 apartment units in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, constituting the largest multifamily real estate transaction in New Jersey history.
- Legal representation in the acquisition of a multifamily residential portfolio, with accompanying financing of approximately $155 million, in Upstate New York.
- Legal representation in the financing of a multifamily apartment complex of approximately $65 million.
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member