Anthony Juliano has a broad civil litigation practice including complex commercial litigation, general litigation, and alternate dispute resolution. A significant part of Anthony's practice is focused on litigating business disputes, and defending claims related to New Jersey's Consumer Fraud Act. His practice also focuses on litigating significant personal injury lawsuits for a wide spectrum of clients.
Anthony has successfully represented clients in business tort, contract, restrictive covenant, antitrust, consumer fraud, and professional negligence lawsuits. He has represented one of the country's largest independent real estate companies for many years and has earned varied litigation experience representing a wide range of other clients such as medical practices, hospitals, building maintenance companies, and their senior management personnel. Anthony has also defended clients in complex toxic tort and asbestos claims.
Anthony has experience in analyzing pre-suit claims, and representing clients in state and federal court, in arbitrations and before various administrative agencies including the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights.
ADDITIONAL NOTEWORTHY INFORMATION
Anthony has successfully achieved dismissals of Consumer Fraud Act lawsuits on behalf of various clients. He has also obtained numerous significant personal injury and wrongful death settlements on behalf of various clients, including the following:
- $1.55 million settlement of auto accident wrongful death claim
- $700,000 settlement for an auto accident resulting in head injuries to a minor
- $532,500 settlement for motorcycle accident resulting in serious leg injuries
- $500,000 verdict for auto accident resulting in serious spinal injury
- $500,000 settlement for an auto accident resulting in spinal injuries
- $300,000 verdict for auto accident resulting in shoulder and spinal injuries