Anthony Juliano is an experienced trial attorney with a broad civil litigation practice. An important focus of his work is representing plaintiffs in complex personal injury matters. Anthony also represents both individual and corporate plaintiffs and defendants in matters involving commercial litigation, general litigation, and alternative dispute resolution. Anthony's practice also includes litigating business disputes, and defending claims related to the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act.
Anthony has successfully represented clients in business tort, contract, restrictive covenant, antitrust, defamation, consumer fraud, and professional negligence lawsuits. He has significant experience representing a wide range of clients including medical practices, hospitals, building maintenance companies, and their senior management personnel. Anthony has also defended clients in complex toxic tort and asbestos claims.
Additionally, Anthony has extensive experience analyzing pre-suit claims and representing clients in state and federal court, in arbitrations, and before various administrative agencies including the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights.
ADDITIONAL NOTEWORTHY INFORMATION
Anthony has successfully obtained significant personal injury and wrongful death verdicts and settlements on behalf of various clients, as indicated below. He has also achieved favorable results involving dismissals of Consumer Fraud Act lawsuits on behalf of various clients.
- $1.55 million settlement of auto accident wrongful death claim
- $700,000 settlement for an auto accident resulting in head injuries to a minor
- $532,500 settlement for motorcycle accident resulting in serious leg injuries
- $500,000 verdict for auto accident resulting in serious spinal injury
- $500,000 settlement for an auto accident resulting in spinal injuries
- $400,000 settlement for motorcycle accident resulting in serious knee and ankle injuries
- $300,000 verdict for auto accident resulting in shoulder and spinal injuries