Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York Law School, J.D., 1995
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., 1992
Edward Yun represents licensed professionals, multi-specialty practices, ambulatory care facilities, clinical laboratories, pharmacies, hospitals, and other health-related entities in resolving the broad spectrum of legal issues that confront the health care industry.
Edward counsels health care providers in regulatory compliance matters and represents heath care providers in licensing applications, managed care agreements, commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and day-to-day business relations. He frequently advises health care providers regarding the prohibition against self-referrals, kickbacks, fee splitting, and health care fraud, as well as regarding claims processing and reimbursement issues. Edward also counsels health care providers with respect to shareholder disputes and restrictive covenants.
Edward's past experience includes representing health care providers in Medicare, Medicaid and insurance audits, licensing and administrative proceedings, commercial litigation, and appeals. He has also defended health care providers against claims of medical malpractice, negligence, and products liability.
- "A Physician's Right - or No Right - to Due Process in Hospital Privileges Determinations," 1 HEP Law 3 (Summer 2004)
- "Medical Expert Witness Disclosure Under CPLR: An Anachronism," 218 New York Law J. 105 (December 1, 1997)
- National Association of Asian American Professionals-New York Chapter, Member
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member