Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the State of New York, 2nd Judicial Department
- District Court of the State of New Jersey
- Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2002
Lauren Goldberg practices in the area of health law and provides services to a diverse group of providers, including hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic and treatment centers, adult living providers, physicians, and physician practices. She consults with health care providers throughout all phases of their operation. Lauren’s practice emphasizes corporate transactions, fraud and abuse, facility licensure, and employment-related matters. Her work regularly involves the analysis of current and pending state and federal legislation, including fraud and abuse, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- "What You Need to Know Before Becoming an Employee Physician," 2013 Atlantic Regional Osteopathic Convention
ADDITIONAL NOTEWORTHY INFORMATION
From 2007-2010, Lauren served as a member of the Board of Trustees of the Association for Advancement of Mental Health (AAMH), a non-profit community-based behavioral health care agency serving the Greater Mercer County community.
Lauren is the current chair of the American Bar Association Health Law Student Writing Competition Committee. Previously, she served as a judge for the competition. At the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, she received the Dean's Scholarship and the Law School's award for Excellence in Health Law. She also received the ABA-BNA Health Law Award and the University of Pittsburgh School of Law Community Service Award.
In addition, Lauren was a junior board member of the Alpine Learning Group, a school for autistic children, located in Paramus, New Jersey in 2012 and 2013.
Lauren has been named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star list every year from 2014 - 2017.
- American Health Lawyers Association, Health Law Section, Member
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Health and Hospital Committee, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Member