Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1994
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, B.S., 1991
Ed Hilzenrath represents various health care providers across a spectrum of health-care-related legal matters, including corporate, transactional, and regulatory issues. His clients include hospitals, physicians, physician groups, ambulatory surgical centers, and imaging centers.
Ed advises clients on practice formations and sales, buy-sell agreements, employment issues, practice mergers, fraud and abuse, anti-kickback and Stark law compliance, HIPAA compliance, and professional board matters. In addition, Ed proactively counsels clients about the impact of new health care legislation.
A frequent contributor to Brach Eichler’s monthly Health Law Update, Ed authors articles on a variety of health law subjects. He currently contributes a monthly piece on health care legislation and regulatory developments.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Ed worked as a hedge fund professional, focusing on trading equities, derivatives, currencies, commodities, and fixed-income products.
- "How The 60-Day Repayment Rule Will Impact You," Physicians Practice, co-author, July 6, 2016
- “Telemedicine Empowers Patients, But Challenges Physicians,” Medical Economics, ModernMedicine.com, April 10, 2016
- New Jersey Bar Association, Health Law Section, Member