Mia Stollen focuses on family law including matters involving divorce, custody, spousal support, child support, and equitable distribution. Mia also handles individual and corporate litigation matters.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Mia worked as a Law Clerk for the Hon. Donald A. Kessler, J.S.C. in the New Jersey Superior Court, Family Division.
- "To Divorce or Not to Divorce in the Age of #MeToo and ‘Time’s Up’," co-author, New Jersey Law Journal, January 22, 2018
- "Changes to Child Support and Emancipation in New Jersey," co-author, New Jersey Law Journal, January 23, 2017
- "Client's Needs vs. Attorney's Integrity: An Ethical Tug of War," co-author, New Jersey Law Journal, July 24, 2014
- Co-author, "Till Divorce Do Us Part: Judicially Compelled Joint Tax Returns," New Jersey Law Journal, June 11, 2015
- Co-author, "Social Security Considerations in Divorce," New Jersey Law Journal, June 11, 2015
- Co-author, "Introducing the NJ SAFE Act: An Important Tool for Family Practitioners," New Jersey Law Journal, June 5, 2014
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Barry Croland Family Law Inns of Court, Associate