Kelley is an Associate of the Family Law and Litigation Practice Groups. Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Kelley served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Peter J. Tober, J.S.C. in the New Jersey Superior Court, Family Division, from March 2014 to August 2015.
- "To Divorce or Not to Divorce in the Age of #MeToo and ‘Time’s Up’," co-author, New Jersey Law Journal, January 22, 2018
- "Client's Needs vs. Attorney's Integrity: An Ethical Tug of War," co-author, New Jersey Law Journal (July 24, 2017)
- "Changes to Child Support and Emancipation in New Jersey," co-author, New Jersey Law Journal (January 23, 2017)
- "Implications For Retirees of New Jersey's Amended Alimony Law," co-author, NJ Spotlight (August 10, 2016)
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member