Cannabis Realities: Brach Eichler's Leadership Conference on Recreational Cannabis Policy and PracticeJuly 17, 2018
“Cannabis Realities,” hosted by Brach Eichler, is designed to address issues confronting established and prospective industry participants, namely leaders in business, health care, and government. Our panel of experts will examine potential legislative and regulatory outcomes and their implications during this breakfast session that will cover the following key areas:
- Zoning and Home Rule
- Law Enforcement
- Taxation and Fiscal Impacts
- Accounting and Data Management
- Insurance and Finance
- Packaging and Distribution
Brach Eichler has been at the forefront of policy and practical thought with the publication of its two White Papers, "The Business, Regulatory and Legal Challenges—and Opportunity—of a Legalized Cannabis Marketplace in New Jersey,” and “Ten Steps to a Billion-Dollar Marketplace: Facts, Observations, and Market Opportunity.”
Recently, Brach Eichler created Strategic Cannabis Solutions, an alliance with respected New Jersey lobbying firm Public Strategies Impact. Its purpose is to provide strategic counsel to market participants and to help facilitate the acquisition of dispensary licenses.
- Alex Bekker, M.D., Chairperson of the NJ Medicinal Marijuana Review Panel; Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology; and Professor, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Roger A. Bodman, Managing Partner, Public Strategies Impact and Principal of Strategic Cannabis Solutions
- Vikas Desai, Partner, WelCan Capital
- John D. Fanburg, Co-Chair of Brach Eichler’s Cannabis Law Practice and Principal of Strategic Cannabis Solutions
- Charles X. Gormally, Co-Chair of Brach Eichler's Cannabis Law Practice and Principal of Strategic Cannabis Solutions
- William J. Maer, Senior Partner, Public Strategies Impact and Principal of Strategic Cannabis Solutions
- Colleen Mahr, DMR Architects, First Vice President, New Jersey League of Municipalities
- Potter Polk, President, Kalyx Properties, Inc.
- Richard Shevak, JD, Principal, CohnReznick LLP
- Joseph Simonetta, CAE, Senior Partner, Public Strategies Impact and Principal of Strategic Cannabis Solutions
This seminar is pending approval for three CPE and CLE credits.
DATE: Tuesday, July 17, 2018
TIME: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. Registration
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Presentation
Continental breakfast will be served.
LOCATION: Brach Eichler
101 Eisenhower Parkway, 2nd Floor
Roseland, NJ 07068
RSVP: Please RSVP by July 12 to Allison Katz at email@example.com or 973-403-3156