Patent, Intellectual Property & Information Technology General Overview
Intellectual property is often a firm's most valuable asset. Brach Eichler has successfully prepared, licensed and litigated patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
Many firms' strength is based upon intellectual property. While Brach Eichler has successfully litigated all manner of intellectual property legal difficulties, protecting intellectual property need not involve litigation. Brach Eichler's patent, intellectual property and information technology law practice integrates engineering insight with certified understanding of business and tax law to yield a comprehensive range of intellectual property and technology legal services. Such integration often yields both technological and business alternatives which allow clients to avoid litigation.
When necessary Brach Eicher's litigators have both prosecuted and defended patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secret matters. This ability helps Brach Eichler legal strategies that are specific to the venue and designed to help our clients reach their goals within timeline and budget constraints.
- Prosecute and defend patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret litigation matters in U.S. federal district and state courts involving all phases of litigation including application for emergency injunctive relief, trials and appeals.
- Prepare and file patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret documents.
- Representing domestic and foreign entities by formulating and executing licensing, commercial, promotional and advertising transactions, particularly those that are Internet-related.
- Advising corporations with respect to IT, IP, OEM, VAR, SPAM, software, Internet and dealer agreements.
- Counseling corporations with respect to ameliorating Internet-related liability, associated with e-commerce, copyright infringement, domain name trademark disputes, defamation and privacy issues.
June 13, 2018
May 8, 2018
October 11, 2017
September 27, 2017
August 23, 2017