For over 50 years, Brach Eichler has provided insightful, client-focused legal counsel. Our commitment? Outstanding results for each and every client.
• Healthcare Law Chair John D. Fanburg and Counsel Jay Sabin to Speak at NJAASC’s Membership Meeting on 7/28
• Litigation Alert: Combatting Material Escalation with the Implementation of Contract Escalator Clauses
• Cannabis Co-Chair Charles X. Gormally Comments on NJ Supreme Court Expunging Cannabis Convictions in New Jersey Law Journal
• Healthcare Law Alert: CISA, FBI, and OCR Cyber Alerts Concerning Ransomware Attacks and Systems Vulnerabilities
• Charles X. Gormally, Member and Co-Chair, Cannabis Industry Practice on the Effect Recreational Cannabis Will Have on the Medical Cannabis Market in the New Jersey Law Journal
A Word About Our Firm
Relationships + Results
Depth of client relationships is a measurement of success at Brach Eichler. Together, we achieve results.
Partners + Mentors
Our attorneys counsel clients to be innovative and entrepreneurial. They teach our associates to be strategic and creative. It’s a win win.
Confident + Creative
It takes confidence to be a creative problem solver. There is nothing cookie cutter about our approach to our clients' business issues.
Practical + Passionate
We practice law practically and passionately with an eye toward the end result. The same way you manage your business.