For over 50 years, Brach Eichler has provided insightful, client-focused legal counsel. Our commitment? Outstanding results for each and every client.
Live Webinar 4/13 at 12:00 p.m. – Healthcare Practice Resource Group (HPRG): Telemedicine Opportunities and Guidance
• Labor and Employment Co-Chair Matthew Collins Warns Employers About Consequences for Promises Not Kept in the New Jersey Law Journal
• Our Real Estate Practice is Featured in the March Edition of Real Estate NJ as a Top Law Firm in NJ Commercial RE
• Cannabis Co-Chair Charles Gormally Expresses Concerns Over High Entry Barriers to the Cannabis Industry in Marijuana Business Daily
• Managing Member and Cannabis Co-Chair John D. Fanburg Talks About the Cannabis Industry and NJ Possibly Losing its Advantage to NY in The Star Ledger
• Susan K. Dromsky to Speak at NJSBA Webcast April 19 on Estate Planning for Attorneys. Register Today.
A Word About Our Firm
Relationships + Results
Depth of client relationships is a measurement of success at Brach Eichler. Together, we achieve results.
Partners + Mentors
Our attorneys counsel clients to be innovative and entrepreneurial. They teach our associates to be strategic and creative. It’s a win win.
Confident + Creative
It takes confidence to be a creative problem solver. There is nothing cookie cutter about our approach to our clients' business issues.
Practical + Passionate
We practice law practically and passionately with an eye toward the end result. The same way you manage your business.