You’re Invited: Construction Roundtable Panel Discussion
With the unprecedented challenges of 2020 and 2021 due to supply chain issues, staffing shortages, and bankruptcy fears what can be learned from the past and what can be expected in the future? Join us as our panelists discuss lessons learned from recent trends and stories of reinvention from four players in the construction industry.
Moderated by Rose Suriano, Member, Brach Eichler – our panel of industry leaders will discuss the following:
- Minimizing the impact of cost increases and delays from supply chain issues
- Adjusting to a growing need for laborers and price increases
- Tax credits for builders
- Infrastructure Planning Bill
- Lessons from Hollister & Katera
- Bonds and certificates of insurance
- Escalation clauses
- Rose Suriano, Member and Co-Chair, Litigation, Brach Eichler LLC
- Carissa Clements, Commercial Insurance Risk Manager, True & Associates, A World Company
- Scott Derco, Partner and Construction Industry Practice Co-Leader, Citrin Cooperman
- Anthony Rainone, Member and Co-Chair, Labor and Employment, Brach Eichler LLC
- William J. Ruckert, Senior Vice President, Provident Bank
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. – Networking Reception
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Roundtable Discussion
Drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Location: Mountain Ridge Country Club – 713 Passaic Avenue, West Caldwell, NJ 07006 (Outside on the patio – weather permitting)
Registration: Register by Friday, October 8 to Allison Katz at email@example.com or 973-403-3156.