Led by attorneys who have successfully tried cases in the state and federal courts of New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania and numerous other jurisdictions, Brach Eichler’s Litigation Practice advise clients on how to avoid and/or minimize potential liabilities in their personal, professional, and business activities, and how to resolve various legal problems, as they arise, in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
Although our savvy litigation team maintains a wealth of experience litigating cases through trial, we strive to avoid the expense and risks of litigation by seeking practical solutions to the myriad legal issues our clients encounter.
Our attorneys are known for having the business acumen necessary to understand the client’s goals and to develop creative solutions to the client’s challenging issues. These are the hallmarks of Brach Eichler’s Litigation Practice.
Our attorneys handle a broad range of complex commercial litigation, including:
- Real estate litigation, including challenges to governmental regulations and housing discrimination claims
- Healthcare law and regulatory matters
- Employment discrimination
- Malpractice claims
- Construction litigation
- Trademark/copyright infringement
- Constitutional claims
- Wrongful death
- Personal injury
- Limited liability company, shareholder, and partnership disputes, i.e., corporate divorce
- Construction and real estate litigation
- Contract disputes
- Unfair competition and trade secret litigation
- Domain name disputes
- General business litigation and disputes
At Brach Eichler, we are committed to a dynamic and meaningful partnership with our clients. We move forward with a shared vision, one that is carefully crafted and thoughtfully and practically implemented. Together, we achieve success.