Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Rutgers University, B.A., with high honors
Carol Grelecki, Member
Carol Grelecki represents the firm’s healthcare clients in a wide variety of corporate and transactional matters. Her clients include physicians and physician groups, specialty practice societies, independent practice associations, hospitals, clinical laboratories, utilization managers, billing companies, and other medical professionals.
Carol also advises clients with regard to compliance, including matters pertaining to Medicare billing, fraud and abuse, and the Stark and Codey Laws. Additionally, she represents clients in regulatory matters, including healthcare facility licensing issues and the preparation of required policies and procedures. She also reviews and negotiates managed care participation agreements and handles provider complaints against managed care companies.
- Board of Trustees, Healing the Children New Jersey, Inc.
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Radiology Business Management Association