Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., Notes Editor, Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, and Commercial Law, Centennial Grant, Dean’s Merit and Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Baruch College/CUNY Honors College, B.B.A., cum laude, Dean’s List, Phi Eta Sigma and Sigma Alpha Delta Honors
Ella M. Yusim, Associate
Ella Yusim handles estate administration matters and drafts a variety of trust and estate documents including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care proxies, and trust amendments and modifications, among others.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Ella was a Trusts and Estates Associate with Connors and Sullivan, PLLC, in Brooklyn, New York. In that role, she counseled clients on estate planning and designed custom estate and wealth preservation plans, utilizing various trusts to leverage wealth transfer tax exemptions and maximize estate tax savings. Furthermore, she handled all facets of post-death administration including probate, preparation of final accountings and related tax returns; and represented fiduciaries, heirs, and beneficiaries in contested trust and estate matters.
Ella also led the firm’s pro bono veterans initiative, assisting veterans with estate planning issues.
Additionally, Ella served as a judicial clerk for The Honorable Margarita Lopez Torres in Kings County Surrogate’s Court and held a post-graduate legal fellowship with the New York City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications.
Ella is fluent in Russian and proficient in Spanish.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Twelve Attorneys also Named to New Jersey Rising Stars List This Year