Kristofer C. Petrie, Associate
Kristofer Petrie is an experienced personal injury litigator focused on trial practice. Kris is an aggressive advocate on behalf of his clients and brings with him a passionate, client-centered approach, helping injury victims navigate the complexities of the insurance industry to achieve the best possible outcomes. He is dedicated to representing all persons harmed by the careless acts of others including, but not limited to: motor vehicle wrecks; trucking collisions; construction accidents; wrongful death; slip and fall; products liability; negligent security; electrocution; and lead, mercury, and mold poisoning.
Kris believes in the transformative power of our laws and our juries to right the wrongs in our shared community. Helping injured persons seek justice through our civil law system is paramount to his singular goal: making the world a safer place.
In addition to being a practicing trial attorney, Kris devotes his time to authoring appeals for the personal injury litigation department. He has successfully authored several appeals heard before the New Jersey Appellate Division and New Jersey Supreme Court.
Kris was named a New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2018 and 2019.
He is an active member of St. Joseph’s Church in West Orange.
- $1.825 million dollar settlement as co-counsel for wrongful death electrocution in Union County
- $1.05 million dollar settlement for neck injury sustained in trucking/complex construction case in Bergen County
- $963,000 total settlement for trucking collision in Bergen County
- $750,000 settlement for a cervical injury sustained in a rear-end collision in Bergen County
- $725,000 settlement for back injury sustained in slip and fall on ice in Sussex County
- $700,000 settlement for broken wrist from falling down on ice in Bergen County
- $672,500 settlement for cervical injuries sustained in rear-end collision in Bergen County
- $510,000 settlement for a slip and fall on ice in Bergen County
- $350,000 settlement for a trip and fall on broken sidewalk in Middlesex County
- $225,000 settlement for ankle injury sustained in slip and fall at restaurant in Essex County
- $190,000 settlement for shoulder injury sustained in trip and fall in Ocean County
- $175,000 settlement for back and knee injuries sustained in trucking collision in Middlesex County
- $175,000 settlement for shoulder injury sustained in trucking collision in Middlesex County
- $165,000 settlement for hip injury sustained in slip and fall on ice in Essex County
- $150,000 settlement for neck and back injuries sustained in collision Bergen County
- $150,000 settlement for construction fall in Bergen County
- $140,000 settlement for neck and back injuries sustained in Uber collision in Middlesex County
- $135,000 settlement for shoulder injury as a result of a slip and fall on snow and ice in Bergen County
- $125,000 settlement for emotional injuries sustained during robbery in Essex County
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
Rutgers University Office of Continuing Professional Education