Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- Skidmore College, B.A.
Lindsay P. Cambron, Associate
Lindsay Cambron’s primary area of practice is environmental law. She advises clients on regulatory matters and compliance at local, state, and federal levels and has extensive litigation experience, representing clients in cost recovery actions, toxic tort claims, and appeals of agency decisions. In particular, Lindsay counsels environmental and real estate clients on the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), the Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA), the Site Remediation Reform Act, the New Jersey Spill and Compensation Act as well as other environmental laws and regulations. She handles matters involving wetlands, brownfield redevelopment, vapor intrusion, permitting, and compliance. Lindsay also has extensive experience handling access issues for both individual and corporate clients. Lindsay has defended asbestos lawsuits in New York and New Jersey.
In addition to environmental law, Lindsay is active in real estate and land use matters, where she represents clients seeking board approvals as well as assists local planning boards. She provides counsel on all facets of real estate and land use, including due diligence. She also works with developers on brownfields applications and has represented both buyers and sellers of contaminated properties.
During her tenure at Brach Eichler, Lindsay has also represented clients in employment matters, complex corporate matters, family law, and health-related cases in New Jersey, New York State, and federal courts. She also represents corporate clients in complex litigation matters, including construction cases, in federal and state courts.
Active in pro bono matters, Lindsay has been recognized for her efforts as a volunteer for Partners for Women and Justice, a non-profit organization that provides free legal assistance to low-income women who are victims of domestic violence.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, she was a Deputy Attorney General in the State of New Jersey Office of the Attorney General.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- Counsel for potential responsible party (PRP) in CERCLA cost-recovery matter
- Counsel for property manager involved in asbestos matters in New York City and New Jersey
- Assessed environmental conditions and counseled national company that purchased subdivided contaminated site for the purpose of leasing solar energy assets on contaminated property
- Counsel for property owner of a New York City School in defending vapor intrusion toxic tort suits by students and teachers, and coordinating remediation of school with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation and the New York State Department of Health with long-term vapor intrusion mitigation systems
- Counsel for large oil company and petroleum marketing companies on various facets of environmental compliance related to gas stations’ operations and remediations in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
- Counsel for large oil company and petroleum marketing companies on U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Underground Storage Tank compliance enforcement actions in New York and New Jersey
- Counsel for property owner and property manager of buildings surrounding Ground Zero in defense of building service personnel injury claims arising from alleged contamination resulting from the World Trade Center terrorist attacks
- Counsel for property owner in New Jersey Spill Compensation and Control Act litigation for contribution from prior owners and operators
- Counsel for sellers in property transactions in which the Industrial Site Recovery Act is triggered
- Counsel for property owner of contaminated property in condemnation matter
SEPTEMBER 18-19, 2019 Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa Atlantic City, NJ Early registration is now open at: www.njhmr.com. Register by June 30 to receive a 10% discount. Detailed invitation and agenda to follow. Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Alexis De Jesus at 973.364.8343 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RealEstate New Jersey