Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers Law School, J.D.
- Arcadia University, B.A.
Mia V. Stollen, Associate
Mia Stollen focuses her practice in the areas of family law and trusts and estates litigation, representing clients throughout New Jersey and New York. Mia has successfully mediated and tried a wide range of cases including complex matrimonial and custody disputes. She has also obtained final restraining orders for her clients in several highly contentious domestic violence matters.
Mia is a volunteer for Volunteer Lawyers for Justice where she assists self-represented residents of Essex County through the program’s Divorce Filing and Post-Filing Workshops. Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Mia worked as a Law Clerk for the Hon. Donald A. Kessler, J.S.C. in the New Jersey Superior Court, Family Division.
Professional Activities +
- Associate, Barry Croland Family Law Inns of Court
- Associate Leader, BEWISE (Brach Eichler Women’s Initiative For Success and Excellence)
- Member, Generation Now Committee, Volunteer Lawyers for Justice
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Volunteer Panelist, Morris County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel