Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- George Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- Davidson College, B.A.
Randall H. Lee, Counsel
Randall Lee represents various health care providers and entrepreneurs in a wide range of matters including medical practice and physical therapy sale transactions (both buy and sell side), ambulatory surgery center syndication, sale, (both buy and sell side) and investment transactions; analyses of regulatory matters; physician buy-in transactions; medical practice shareholder/operating agreement matters; and medical group joint venture transactions.Randall’s experience also includes extensive work in private M&A transactions, venture capital financing, and start-up company matters (including entity formation and convertible note, SAFE, and preferred stock financing transactions).
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Randall practiced at a large New York firm where he focused on private M&A and venture capital financing matters with a particular emphasis on start-ups and companies in the advertising and marketing industry. He also has represented numerous clients in connection with general corporate matters, including joint ventures, secured and unsecured credit agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, employment agreements, restrictive covenant agreements, put/call arrangements among business partners, and general commercial contracts.
- Represented consortium of physical therapy and occupational therapy businesses in connection with a roll-up sale to a private equity-sponsored buyer
- Represented ophthalmology practices in connection with their respective sales to newly created group medical practices
- Represented orthopedic practices in connection with their respective sales to a prominent orthopedic group practice that is entering into the New Jersey market
- Represented various medical practices in connection with their respective “captive”/medical practice leasing transactions to New Jersey hospitals
- Represented various outpatient surgery centers in connection with equity syndications to physicians and sales of majority ownership to hospitals, health systems, and nationally recognized ASC management businesses
- Represented a single-location physical therapy business in connection with its sale to a private equity-sponsored buyer
- Represented a public relations company with annual revenues of approximately $2.5 million in connection with its sale to an international public relations company
- Represented nationally recognized advertising and marketing agency holding company in connection with its M&A transactions, equity investment transactions, joint ventures, and other general corporate matters
- Represented start-up companies in connection with initial formation, preferred equity financings, debt transactions and, in some cases, sale of business transactions
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association