Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., Member, Seton Hall Legislative Journal
- The College of New Jersey, B.A., cum laude
Shannon Carroll, Counsel
Shannon Carroll’s practice focuses on health care litigation, complex commercial litigation, compliance, and health care fraud. She has experience in all aspects of litigation from the client intake process through trial.
Shannon represents doctors and other health care providers in civil and administrative actions involving fraud allegations, reimbursement issues, and contract disputes. She has also successfully represented health care clients in disputes involving restrictive covenants, shareholder oppression, and unfair competition.
Additionally, Shannon represents individuals and institutional clients in special, limited, and full guardianship proceedings. In fact, she has been appointed by the court to represent incapacitated and alleged incapacitated individuals on numerous occasions.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, she served as the Public Defender for the Borough of River Edge.
Previously, Shannon served as the law clerk for the Hon. Peter E. Doyne, A.J.S.C. While in law school, she interned for the Hon. Joseph S. Conte, J.S.C. and served as a graduate assistant for the Summer Institute for Pre-Legal Studies.
Shannon has been named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star list every year from 2013 to 2019.
- Graduate, The Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association, Health and Hospital Committee
SEPTEMBER 18-19, 2019 Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa Atlantic City, NJ Early registration is now open at: www.njhmr.com. Register by June 30 to receive a 10% discount. Detailed invitation and agenda to follow. Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Alexis De Jesus at 973.364.8343 or email@example.com for more information.
Presented to the Bergen Bar Association
Presented to the New Jersey Defense Association