Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
Associate Editor, International Labor Law Journal
- Loyola University Chicago, LL.M., Health Law with a
concentration in Compliance
- Binghamton University, State University of New York,
B.A., magna cum laude, Law & Society and Philosophy
Phi Beta Kappa, Dean’s List
Susan E. Frankel, Associate
Susan Frankel’s practice is focused on health care regulatory and litigation matters, representing physicians, hospitals, hospital medical staff, ambulatory surgical centers, and other healthcare providers. In addition to healthcare, she has significant commercial litigation experience in the areas of employment law, real estate, business disputes, securities, and intellectual property.
Most recently, Susan served as the Director of Operations and Compliance for The Frankel Foot and Ankle Center, a multistate physician practice. During her tenure, she oversaw regulatory compliance with the Stark Law, the Anti-Kickback Statute, HIPAA, False Claims Act and other applicable laws and regulations. She was also responsible for practice joint ventures; potential mergers, acquisitions and affiliations; lease arrangements; and physician employment agreements.
Susan has also worked in law firm senior management, having served as Director of Operations for a large New York City firm.
- Member, American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
SEPTEMBER 18-19, 2019 Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa Atlantic City, NJ Early registration is now open at: www.njhmr.com. Register by June 30 to receive a 10% discount. Detailed invitation and agenda to follow. Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Alexis De Jesus at 973.364.8343 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.