Alex Capozzi is a trial lawyer at Brach Eichler. He has extensive experience litigating cases involving personal injuries and complex civil issues against insurance companies. He has personally obtained multi-million dollar jury verdicts on behalf of injured victims, recoveries that less than 1% of attorneys in the United States achieve over the course of their careers.1
In New Jersey, Alex has been recognized as being one of the youngest attorneys in the history of the state to ever receive a multi-million dollar jury verdict at trial. His verdicts have been featured in the New Jersey Law Journal and the Top 50 Verdicts in New Jersey, and he has been invited to speak as a lecturer throughout New Jersey and the United States on successful trial strategies. In 2016, Alex received the 13th largest jury verdict of any lawyer in the State of New Jersey.
Outside of the office, Alex is heavily involved with “THON,” a children’s cancer research philanthropy. He has spent countless days traveling throughout the region raising money for children’s cancer research and to improve the lives of families that have been burdened with the extremely high costs of cancer treatment for their children.
1Multi-million dollar advocates forum.
- $2,027,500 jury verdict at trial for a client who sustained injuries to her neck and jaw when a negligent driver struck her vehicle. The last settlement offer by the insurance company was $40,000.
- $915,000 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to her arm and knee when a New Jersey Transit bus negligently struck her vehicle.
- $735,000 recovery for a client who aggravated a prior neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver.
- $500,000 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to his knee and shoulder when a bouncer used excessive force to eject him from a bar.
- $370,000 workers compensation recovery, the maximum amount permitted under the law, for a client who was electrocuted at work.
- $287,500 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to his neck and shoulder when his vehicle was struck by a negligent driver.
- $215,000 recovery for clients who sustained injuries to their neck when a tractor-trailer negligently struck their vehicle.
- $202,500 recovery for a realtor who sustained head injuries when a dangerous condition at an open house caused her to slip and fall.
- Moderator, New Jersey Association for Justice Rising Stars: "Some of the Best Trial Lawyers Share Secrets of Their Success" (2017)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association