Brach Eichler Cannabis Resource Center
Brach Eichler is a true pioneer in cannabis law, and was one of the first law firms in New Jersey to establish a Cannabis Industry Practice. Our Cannabis Industry Practice Co-Chairs, Charles X. Gormally and John D. Fanburg, are recognized thought leaders in the expansion of medical cannabis program and in the creation of a vibrant, regulated adult-use marketplace in New Jersey.
Brach Eichler’s Cannabis Industry Practice is uniquely situated to provide advice and guidance to those considering participation in this new business which has been projected to create more than $2 billion dollars of cannabusiness economic activity in the state. Clients of the Cannabis Industry Practice will have access to our team of professionals with particular expertise in providing sound counsel regarding corporate formation, tax planning, real estate leasing or acquisition, regulatory and licensing, compliance, banking, labor and employment issues, and succession planning. Whether you have an interest in direct participation in a licensed and regulated cannabis business or wish to provide supportive services to the cannabis industry, we have the ability to counsel and direct all of the important issues that will make your business successful.
There is no better time than now to make the Brach Eichler Cannabis Resource Center your primary source of thoughtful and informative commentary on the current landscape. What needs to happen to move this potentially beneficial and lucrative industry forward? See below for all of our content including white papers, videos, podcasts, alerts, and blogs.
Cannabis Laws in New Jersey – Frequently Asked Questions
The rapidly developing Cannabis industry arising from laws permitting the use of medicinal cannabis, and, adult recreational use, brings with it a plethora of precedents yet to be set in the Garden State. This past April, the Cannabis Regulatory Commission met, kicking off the next steps in the long process of making legal cannabis sales a reality. Until the Commission adopts its rule and regulations, legal sales are on hold.
Brach Eichler receives numerous questions and inquiries regarding the current status of New Jersey cannabis sales, purchasing, consumption, and workplace regulations. To address your concerns, we have created Cannabis Laws in New Jersey – Frequently Asked Questions, a list of questions to keep you informed on the current state of affairs and policy developments in the cannabis industry.
- 5/16/2022 - John D. Fanburg, Managing Member and Healthcare Law Chair opines on News 12 New Jersey “Could New Jersey see increase in cannabis tourism? Industry leaders say it has potential to be a $1 billion industry.”
- 4/21/2022 - Cannabis: Four questions with Charles Gormally of Brach Eichler on opening day of recreational-use sale in N.J.
- 4/21/2022 - Will long wait for sale of cannabis for recreational use hurt state? Our experts say ‘No’
- 4/21/2022 - Cannabis experts: Plenty of room — and time — for others to get into sector
- 4/14/2022 - John D. Fanburg, Cannabis Practice Co-Chair is quoted in Benzinga’s article, “New Jersey Cannabis Sales Expected To Begin Soon As Panel Takes Historic Vote”
- 4/12/2022 - Cannabis Co-Chair and Member Charles X. Gormally opines in NJ Cannabis Insider about medical dispensaries’ inventory and their involvement in the recreational market.
- 4/12/2022 - The National Law Journal has named Brach Eichler Members and Cannabis Co-Chairs John D. Fanburg and Charles X. Gormally as Cannabis Law Trailblazers, honoring their work advising businesses at the cutting edge of the emerging cannabis industry.
- 2/1/2022 - ROI-NJ's Cannabis Resource Issue: Five Questions with Charles X. Gormally of Brach Eichler
- 12/2/2021 - John D. Fanburg Speaks With News 12 New Jersey About the Future of Cannabis Tourism in NJ
- 12/1/2021 - Brach Eichler Mentioned in Gothamist for Providing Pro Bono Assistance at 420NJ Events’ Cannabis Expungement Clinic
- 11/23/2021 - Litigation Member Bob Kasolas’ Surf Apparel Client Says Cannabis Company Infringed 'Jetty' IP in Law360
- 9/24/2021 - Cannabis Co-Chair and Member Charles X. Gormally, Discusses the 420NJEvents Expungement Clinic in Newark on NJ.com
- 9/2/2021 - John D. Fanburg Quoted in Cannabis Business Times About Prioritizing Applications from Minority Businesses
- 9/2/2021 - Charles X. Gormally Predicts More Municipalities Will Opt In to Cannabis Now That New Regulations Are in Place in the New Jersey Law Journal
- 8/20/2021 - Charles Gormally Opines on the Cannabis Regulatory Commission First Round of Government Regulations ROI-NJ
- 7/13/2021 - Cannabis Co-Chair Charles Gormally Comments on NJ Supreme Court Expunging Cannabis Convictions in New Jersey Law Journal
- 7/8/2021 - Charles Gormally on the Effect Recreational Cannabis Will Have on the Medical Cannabis Market in the New Jersey Law Journal
- 7/8/2021 - Cannabis Co-Chair Charles Gormally Advises New Jersey Cannabis Entrepreneurs how to Overcome Obstacles in Commerce Magazine
- 6/3/2021 - Charles Gormally Comments on the Tight Deadline NJ Towns Face on Banning Cannabis on NJ.com
- 5/18/2021 - John D. Fanburg Discusses Why Municipalities Should Be Flexible About Their Decisions to Ban or Not Ban Cannabis in NJ Cannabis Insider
- 4/5/2021 - Cannabis Co-Chair Charles Gormally Stresses NY’s Challenge to Squash the Cannabis Black Market on Forbes.com
- 4/3/2021 - Cannabis Co-Chair Charles Gormally Highlights NY’s Commitment and Speed to Passing Cannabis Legislation in MarketWatch
- 4/1/2021 - Cannabis Co-Chair Charles Gormally Expresses Concerns Over High Entry Barriers to the Cannabis Industry in Marijuana Business Daily
- 3/29/2021 - Managing Member and Cannabis Co-Chair John D. Fanburg Talks About the Cannabis Industry and NJ Possibly Losing its Advantage to NY in The Star Ledger
- 3/3/2021 - Fanburg and Gormally in nj.com on NJ’s New Cannabis Bill
- 3/3/2021 - Fanburg Talks Next Steps for Cannabis Entrepreneurs in ROI-NJ
- 2/22/2021 - Fanburg and Gormally Comment in New Jersey Law Journal Following Cannabis Bill Passage
- 1/28/2021 - Fanburg in ROI-NJ on NJ Cannabis Challenges
- 1/15/2021- Fanburg and Gormally in the New Jersey Law Journal on Cannabis Social Justice Reform
- 1/12/2021 - Gormally in Forbes on Federal Cannabis Reform
- 12/29/2020 - Fanburg in the Star-Ledger on Purchasing Cannabis Legally in NJ
- 12/17/2020 - Gormally Quoted in Politico.com on Problematic Cannabis Grow Laws
- 12/17/2020 - Fanburg in NJ Cannabis Insider on the Federal Cannabis Ban
- 11/30/2020 - Business Insider: Fanburg and Gormally Among Top Cannabis Power Players in NJ
- 11/30/2020 - Gormally Interviewed by FOX NewsNow on NJ Cannabis Debut
- 11/18/2020 - Gormally in The Wall Street Journal on Potential Cannabis Market Participants
- 10/29/2020 - Fanburg in Bloomberg on Changing Sentiment Toward Cannabis
- 6/22/2020 - Gormally Guest Speaker on “All Rise” Radio Show
- 6/19/2020 - Fanburg Comments in New Jersey Law Journal on Importance of Assembly Bill A-1897
- 6/17/2020 - Gormally on Benzinga.com About Failed Federal Cannabis Policy
- 6/10/2020 - Gormally on Benzinga.com on New Jersey’s Cannabis Referendum
- 6/3//2020 - Gormally in ROI-NJ on the Need for Cannabis Business Banking
- 5/29/2020 - Gormally in headynj.com on the Need for Cannabis Banking Reform
- 5/19/2020 - Gormally in NJBIZ on Legislation Benefitting Legal Cannabis Operators
- 5/15/2020 - Cannabis Law Alert: New HEROES Act Would Permit Banking and Insurance for Cannabiz
- 5/14/2020 - Fanburg Talks to nj.com on Cannabis Provision in COVID-19 Stimulus Bill
- 3/10/2020 - Collins in NJBIZ on Workplace Implications of Expanding Medical Cannabis
- 1/31/2020 - Collins Op-Ed on Amazon Medical Marijuana Case Featured on NJ.com
- 1/27/2020 - Adult-Use Cannabis Referendum Is A Failure From the Start
- 8/16/2019 - Gormally in NJBIZ on the Application Process and Expansion of Medical Marijuana in NJ
- 7/23/2019 - Fanburg Writes Op-Ed for ROI-NJ on Expansion of Medical Marijuana in NJ
- 6/7/2019 - Brach Eichler's Cannabis Practice Video Series is Primer on NJ’s Business and Political Landscape for Out-Of-State Businesses
- 5/23/2019 - Charles Gormally on NJ’s Failure to Pass a Cannabis Bill in NJBIZ Op-Ed
- 4/4/2019 - Fanburg and Gormally in ROI-NJ on Cancelled Cannabis Vote
- 3/8/2019 - When the Smoke Clears, Cannabis Will Be the Garden State’s New Cash Crop
- 3/5/2019 - Brach Eichler on Multistate Cannabis Operators in Forbes
- 12/5/2018 - Fanburg Talks to Fios1 About NJ Cannabis Bill
- 9/24/2018 - It’s Not Just Cannabis Stocks – Salaries and Jobs in Legal Weed Are Climbing Too
- 9/24/2018 - NJ Legal Weed Bill Could Be Coming Soon, and Opponents Are Making One Last Push to Stop It
- 9/20/2018 - Cannabis Legalization in 2018: What the Future Holds
- 9/14/2018 - Gormally in Commerce Magazine on NJ Cannabis Business Opportunities
- 9/1/2018 - Growing Business Opportunities in NJ’s Cannabis Industry: A Legal Perspective
- 6/18/2018 - Analysis: What Proposed DOH Regs Mean
- 2/12/2018 - Brach Eichler’s Cannabis White Paper Referenced on nj.com
- 1/23/2018 - As Legal Issues Surround Cannabis, Law Firms Get Ready
- 1/18/2018 - 6 Issues To Watch As Murphy Takes Office
- 1/13/2018 - Will Trump Divert Funds From Anti-Terrorism To Close Pot Shops? Cannabis CEOs Hope Not
- 1/4/2018 - Sessions Takes Aim On Marijuana Enforcement
- 1/4/2018 - #Cannabis News: Brach Eichler: Sessions’ Announcement To Rescind Cole Memo Is More Symbolic Than Practical
- 1/2/2018 - Murphy’s State Bank Could Solve Cannabis Business Problems, Brach Eichler Says
- 1/2/2018 - Gormally in The Record on the potential for $1 billion in revenue from legal cannabis
- 4/14/2022 - John D. Fanburg, Cannabis Practice Co-Chair is quoted in NJBIZ’s article, “ATCs cleared to sell adult-use cannabis as soon as next month”
- 4/14/2022 - John D. Fanburg, Cannabis Co-Chair and Managing Member opines in NJBIZ, Cannabis Business Times , and Benzinga about the Cannabis Regulatory Commission (CRC) vote to launch the recreational cannabis market in New Jersey by approving 10 medical cannabis companies to start sales.
- 12/14/2021 - Transportation Alert: DIY Motor Carrier Fixes to Supply Chain Problems: Cannabis
- 8/6/2021 - Family Law Services Alert: Cannabis Use is Not a Basis to Strip a Parent of Parental Rights
- 6/29/2021 - Cannabis State Residency Requirements Flaming Out?
- 6/21/2021 - Is the Federal Government Manipulating Cannabis Acceptance?
- 7/30/2020 - Hemp Wanted: Cannabis Cousin a Natural Fit in the Garden State
- 6/18/2020 - Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em—Cannabis Decriminalization Buzzing
- 6/9/2020 - Impaired Driving in the Era of “Legal” Cannabis Use
- 5/18/2020 - New Jersey Supreme Court Poised to Resolve Cannabis Reimbursement Conflict
- 12/18/2018 - Municipal Resistance to Legal Cannabis
- 11/21/2018 - Cannabis Businesses Need to Protect Their Operations from Civil RICO Liability
- 11/19/2018 - Achieving Social Justice While Ending Cannabis Prohibition
Brach Eichler’s Podcast, “Cannabis Realities”
We are excited to introduce Brach Eichler’s new podcast on Cannabis Radio, “Cannabis Realities,” where our Cannabis Law Co-Chairs Charles Gormally and John Fanburg speak to innovators and influencers in the cannabis industry about marketplace issues and cutting-edge developments. Have a listen—we are looking forward to sharing our thought-provoking cannabis industry content with you.
Episode 1: “Groundbreaking Research in Cannabis Therapeutics” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles Gormally and Scott Karolchyk, Director of Formulation Development for MedPharm Holdings
Episode 2: “Pharmaceutical Grade Cannabis Research” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles X. Gormally and Andy Williams, Co-Founder of renowned cannabis medical chain Medicine Man
Episode 3: “Social Injustice of Failed Cannabis Prohibition” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles X. Gormally and Judge Jim Gray, author and outspoken critic of the War on Drugs
Episode 4: “Investment Opportunities in the Cannabis Industry” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles X. Gormally and Vikas Desai, co-founder and partner at WelCan Capital
Episode 5: “A Journey Through the Cannabis Industry” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles Gormally and Chris Melillo, Senior Vice President, Retail, of Curaleaf.
Cannabis Video Series
Brach Eichler – Cannabis Law Practice Overview
Employment Law Concerns as New Jersey Legislates Cannabis Use
NJ’s Business Landscape for Out-of-State Marijuana Businesses
Legislative Landscape for NJ’s Expanded Medical Marijuana Bill
- 5/3/2022 - "Is Your Workplace Ready for the Start of Recreational Cannabis Sales? What NJ Employers Need to Know."｜Watch Presentation｜Download Slides
- 12/8/2021 - "SAX LLP's Cannabis Roundtable: Opportunities and Challenges in the Emerging Marketplace"
- 10/7/2021 - "New Jersey CannaBusiness Association Webinar: Core Considerations for Cannabis Business - From Concept to Sale"｜Watch Now
- 4/8/2021 - "Cannabis in the New Jersey Workplace...What You Need to Know"｜Download Slides
- 10/27/2020 - "Countdown to Legalization"
- 10/20/2020 - "Road to the Referendum: The Advent of Regulated, Recreational Cannabis in New Jersey"
Brach Eichler conducted a series of polls in conjunction with DKC Analytics to assess New Jerseyans’ opinions about the legalization of marijuana as we approached the November ballot question. In total, four Brach Eichler Cannabis Polls gauged how New Jersey voter attitudes about cannabis changed as Election Day approached and detailed how voter and consumer opinion shaped the marketplace in the Garden State.
- 12/11/2020 - Brach Eichler Cannabis Poll Findings Referenced on nj.com
- 11/4/2020 - Atlanta Journal Constitution - NEW: 3 states approved legalizing recreational marijuana
- 11/4/2020 - Brooklyn Vegan - Legal marijuana measures passed in 5 states, Oregon decriminalizes all drugs
- 11/3/2020 - NJ.com - If N.J. voters legalize weed, it’ll be at least a year until it’s available to buy, industry experts say
- 11/3/2020 - New Jersey Law Journal - NJ Marijuana Legalization Ballot Question Passes by 2-1 Margin
- 11/3/2020 - Yahoo Finance - New Jersey voters show strong support for legalizing marijuana: Poll
- 10/30/2020 - High Times - Study Shows Cannabis is Becoming a Less Divisive Issue in the U.S.
- 10/29/2020 - New Jersey Law Journal - Social Issues Driving Support for Legalized Marijuana, 'Making It a Winner' for Nov. 3
- 10/29/2020 - New Jersey Business - Cannabis in New Jersey: A Budding Industry?
- 10/28/2020 - Bloomberg Law - Cannabis, No Longer So Divisive, Draws More Conservative Support
- 10/28/2020 - Japan Times - Cannabis, no longer so divisive, draws more conservative support
- 10/27/2020 - Leafly - Polls show marijuana legalization leading as Election Day nears
- 10/25/2020 - New Jersey 101.5 - NJ voters want low-level marijuana crimes cleared, poll finds
- 10/24/2020 - Motley Fool - Predicting the Marijuana Vote in All 5 States for Nov. 3
- 10/22/2020 - Shore News Network - Polls Show New Jersey Voters Strongly in Support of Marijuana Referendum
- 10/21/2020 - WNBC-NY (NBC) - Poll: NJ Voters Support Recreational Marijuana
- 10/21/2020 - NJ Cannabis Insider - Possible N.J. marijuana legalization is focus of special Oct. 27 forum with lawmakers, insiders and regulators
- 10/21/2020 - Politico NJ - Poll: Majority in New Jersey supports pardons for even the most serious marijuana offenses
- 10/20/2020 - High Times - New Survey Underscores Strong Support For Cannabis Among NJ Voters
- 10/20/2020 - Marijuana Moment - New Jersey Voters Strongly Back Marijuana Legalization And Cannabis Pardons, New Poll Finds
- 10/20/2020 - Heady NJ - NJ Voters Want Gov. Murphy to Pardon Low-level Cannabis Convictions
- 10/20/2020 - Value Walk - NJ Adult-Use Marijuana Legalization to Ignite Domino Wxonomixeffect
- 10/20/2020 - Investor Ideas - New Brach Eichler Poll: New Jersey Voters Want Gov. Murphy To Pardon Low-Level Marijuana Convictions
- 10/20/2020 - NJ.com - NJ voters strongly favor legal weed ahead of referendum, new poll shows
- 10/20/2020 - 1010 Wins Radio Coverage
- 10/20/2020 - PIX 11 Morning News at 10
- 10/20/2020 - New Brach Eichler Poll: New Jersey Voters Want Gov. Murphy to Pardon Low-Level Marijuana Convictions
- 10/6/2020 - AlterNet - Will New Jersey be the next state to legalize marijuana?
- 10/2/2020 - Benzinga - Cannabis On The Ballot: Everything Investors Should Know Ahead Of Election Day
- 10/2/2020 - Chicago Tribune - Pandemic boosts marijuana legalization support in New Jersey
- 10/1/2020 - Crain’s New York Business - Recreational marijuana could soon be a PATH trip away
- 9/30/2020 - Cannabis Law Journal - Brach Eichler LLC: New Jersey Considers Ending Cannabis Prohibition
- 9/30/2020 - Marijuana Moment - New Jersey Governor Works To Get Out The Vote For Marijuana Legalization Referendum
- 9/28/2020 - Norml - New Jersey Voter Support Solidly in Favor of Marijuana Legalization Ahead of Ballot Initiative Vote
- 9/28/2020 - Marijuana Business Daily - Adult-use marijuana legalization in New Jersey expected to ignite domino effect
- 9/27/2020 - NJ.com - Coronavirus outbreak has led more to support N.J. ballot question on legal weed, poll finds
- 9/25/2020 - Marijuana Moment - New Jersey Marijuana Campaign Launches First Ad As Poll Shows Support For Legalization Referendum
- 9/25/2020 - NJ.com - The most important NJ cannabis stories this week: New poll shows Republican support for ballot, Q&A with Rick Steves, medical webinar planned
- 9/25/2020 - NJ Cannabis Insider - New poll shows Republican voters rethink views on cannabis during pandemic
- 9/25/2020 - POLITICO - Welcome back, Tepper
- 9/25/2020 - Cannabis Business Times - Brach Eichler Poll Shows COVID-19 Has Impacted Views of New Jersey Voters on Legalizing Cannabis
- 9/11/2020 - New Jersey Law Journal - Two Senate Leaders Battle Over Competing Marijuana Bills and 'Extra-Senatorial Entanglements'
- 9/8/2020 - Regina Leader-Post - Banners urge New Jersey voters to say “yes” to legalizing recreational weed
- 8/24/2020 - NJ Cannabis Insider - Is marijuana right for your town? Industry insiders discuss how legalizing the plant would impact communities at this Tuesday forum
- 8/24/2020 - Ganjapreneur - Poll: New Jersey Supports Legalization, Social Equity, & Consumption Lounges
- 8/21/2020 - NJ Cannabis Insider - The Most Important N.J. Cannabis Stories This Week: Elections & Legalization, Tracking Diversity, N.J. Favors Taxing Weed
- 8/20/2020 - Marijuana Moment - New Jersey Voters Want Legal Marijuana And Favor Higher Taxes On Sales, New Poll Shows
- 8/20/2020 - Norml - New Jersey: Legalization Initiative Continues to Enjoy Broad Voter Support
- 8/20/2020 - Heady NJ - Cannabis Poll: Legal Cannabis is More Popular Than Joe Biden in NJ
- 8/20/2020 - NJ Cannabis Insider - Poll: 55% of N.J. voters support taxing adult-use cannabis more than the state sales tax
- 8/20/2020 - Brach Eichler Poll Shows New Jersey Voters Favor a Higher Sales Tax on Legal Marijuana
- 7/30/2020 - Boulder Weekly - On pot, the Dems can’t get past Joe Biden
- 7/30/2020 - The Fresh Toast - Nearly 7 Out of 10 New Jersey Residents Support Legal Marijuana
- 7/30/2020 - The Growth Op - Support for legalizing weed gets boost, with almost 70 per cent of poll respondents in favour
- 7/29/2020 - Benzinga - New Poll Bodes Well For Biden, Marijuana Legalization In New Jersey
- 7/29/2020 - Leafly – Election 2020: New Jersey cannabis legalization guide
- 7/29/2020 - Ganjapreneur - Poll: 68% of New Jersey Voters Will Vote to Legalize Cannabis
- 7/29/2020 - Cannabis Business Times - New Poll Determines Majority of New Jersey Voters Support Adult-Use Cannabis Legalization
- 7/28/2020 - The Times of Trenton - 68% of N.J. voters likely to approve legal weed ballot question, new poll shows
- 7/28/2020 - NJ 101.5 - Brach Eichler Cannabis Poll News Coverage
- 7/28/2020 - NJBIZ - 68 percent of NJ voters for adult-use cannabis legalization, poll finds
- 7/28/2020 - Marijuana Moment - Nearly Seven-In-Ten New Jersey Voters Support Marijuana Legalization Ballot Measure, Poll Finds
- 7/28/2020 - Heady NJ - Cannabis Poll Shows NJ Voters Across Political Lines Favor Legalization
- 7/28/2020 - The Star-Ledger - 68% of N.J. voters likely to approve legal weed ballot question, new poll shows
- 7/28/2020 - Brach Eichler Poll Shows New Jersey Voters Across All Political Lines Favor Legalizing Marijuana
Cannabis White Papers
The Business, Regulatory, and Legal Challenges - and Opportunity - of a Legalized Cannabis Marketplace in New Jersey
The Murphy Administration is committed, both in pursuit of social justice and economic benefit to legalizing and regulating cannabis production and consumption early in its tenure. New Jersey’s introduction is more of a timing and policy issue, but predictions of expedited passage may be premature, as emerging and inherent New Jersey political issues and lessons learned in other venues that have embraced legal cannabis will make New Jersey the most complicated state ever to legalize and regulate cannabis.
Ten Steps to a Billion-Dollar Marketplace
Updating Brach Eichler's Seminal White Paper: Facts, Observations, and Market Opportunity
In December 2017, Brach Eichler commenced the thought-leader dialogue around recreational cannabis regulation with its seminal White Paper: “The Business, Regulatory, and Legal Challenges–and Opportunity–of a Legalized Cannabis Marketplace in New Jersey.” In the intervening six months, Governor Murphy’s swearing in and the public anticipation of the creation of a new marketplace has driven the debate in at turns enlightening, disappointing, and unexpected directions. In our second white paper, "Ten Steps to a Billion-Dollar Marketplace" Brach Eichler’s Cannabis Law Practice Co-Chairs John D. Fanburg and Charles X. Gormally share their reactions.
New Jersey Cannabis: Observations on Opportunity Lost Along the Way
The Third Brach Eichler Cannabis Marketplace White Paper
New Jersey was poised to reap the powerful opportunity created by the confluence of majority acceptance of cannabis legalization and being the first east coast metropolitan area to embrace the creation of this new marketplace. Instead, New Jersey has watched the action from the sidelines as state after state raced to capture the opportunity. Read our latest white paper to see the opportunities that were lost along the way.
- Brach Eichler’s Observations to Presumed Cannabis Bill Agreement
- Cannabis Industry Practice Overview
- Legal Cannabis in NJ: Is This Joint Worth a Quick $1 Billion?
Key Brach Eichler Cannabis Contacts
John D. Fanburg, Co-Chair | 973-403-3107 | email@example.com
Charles X. Gormally, Co-Chair | 973-403-3111 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew M. Collins | 973-403-3151 | email@example.com
Riza I. Dagli | 973-403-3103 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lani M. Dornfeld | 973-403-3136 | email@example.com
Carol Grelecki | 973-403-3140 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Allen J. Popowitz | 973-403-3134 | email@example.com
Susan R. Rubright | 973-403-3157 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Frances B. Stella | 973-403-3149 | email@example.com
Jay Sabin | 917-596-8987 | firstname.lastname@example.org
James J. Ko | 973-403-3147 | email@example.com
John R. Zepka | 973-403-3150 | firstname.lastname@example.org