Wanted: Attorneys with an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to blaze new trails on behalf of our clients.
Are you an experienced attorney seeking a new challenge? Consider Brach Eichler. We are a mid-sized, 75-attorney firm with a reputation for excellence and providing outstanding and personalized client service. We care deeply about our clients and have forged bonds with them that often go beyond the typical lawyer/client relationship.
Our firm is growing. If you are looking for an intellectually stimulating environment with forward-thinking attorneys who are thoroughly devoted to their clients, join us.
Brach Eichler: A Great Place to Work
To apply, use form at right.
Brach Eichler LLC, an 80-attorney firm based in Roseland, New Jersey, is looking to add an Associate to its fast-paced, growing litigation practice. Seeking an associate with 5 to 7 years’ experience to assist a busy litigation partner. Must be able to work independently and have trial experience. Excellent writing and analytical skills required. Judicial clerkship experience and NJ and NY Bar admission preferred. Competitive compensation and benefits package offered. Please submit resume, cover letter, and law school transcript via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Construction Litigation Associate
We are seeking an Associate Attorney with 5-7 years' experience to join our team of professionals as we continue to grow our commercial litigation practice by providing all our clients with best possible legal representation and timely services. The best candidate to fill this position will have the desire and willingness to maintain our reputation for excellence.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in construction litigation and construction claims, such as delay claims, breach of contract claims, lien claims, and other aspects of construction litigation
- Experience in reviewing construction contracts, drafting and preparing motions, briefs, taking depositions, and handling AAA arbitrations
- Must be admitted to practice law in the state and federal courts in both New Jersey and New York
- Strong research, writing, deposition, oral advocacy skills, and must be a motivated self-starter who can work independently and be a senior contributor to a litigation team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding environment while meeting deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated attorney seeking to grow with an expanding practice. The successful candidate will regularly work on complex and high stakes matters and be expected to participate in and oversee written discovery, take depositions, participate in extensive motion practice, and oral arguments. Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.
Commercial Litigation Associate
We are seeking an Associate Attorney with 5-7 years' experience to become a part of our team. Our ideal candidate must have judicial clerkship experience, trial experience, organizational, writing and analytical skills, a team player, enjoys challenges, able to work independently and have a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in litigation and trial – minimum 5 civil trials
- Experience in commercial litigation for complex contract and business matters for national and international companies, including strong research and writing skills
- Draft briefs, motions and emergent applications, such as TRO’s and Orders to Show Cause
- State and Federal Court experience
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations with ethical responsibilities
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NJ State & Federal District Court and NY Bar admission preferred
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated attorney seeking to grow with an expanding commercial practice. The successful candidate will regularly work on complex and high stakes matters and be expected to participate in and oversee written discovery, take depositions, participate in extensive motion practice, and oral arguments and play a significant role in a team-oriented atmosphere. Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.
We currently do not have any open positions.
Brach Eichler LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Qualified minorities and/or women are encouraged to apply.