The 2019 Brach Eichler Healthcare Monitor – Survey of New Jersey Healthcare Practitioners
Every year, the Brach Eichler Healthcare Law Practice conducts a survey of New Jersey healthcare practitioners in order to take the pulse of New Jersey physicians in important areas like practice management, consolidation, compensation, compliance, and other timely issues. In late 2019, Brach Eichler surveyed 149 physicians, including solo practitioners, members of group practices, and employees of healthcare facilities. The responses are a window into physician trends and challenges and how the healthcare industry is changing in New Jersey and beyond.
Read what Managing Member and Healthcare Law Chair John D. Fanburg and Healthcare Law Member Joseph M. Gorrell have to say about the survey as well as their forecast for the NJ healthcare industry in 2020.
Fanburg and Gorrell talk to the press about the survey results and how they translate to the current healthcare landscape in New Jersey:
- ROI-NJ – January 6, 2020 – Brach Eichler physician survey: More doctors than not would recommend college grads join profession
- Issues and Ideas Radio with Chris DeBello – January 5, 2020
- ROI-NJ – January 3, 2020 – Brach Eichler physician survey: More compliance issues mean less time for patient care
- NJ 101.5 – December 22, 2019 – Survey: NJ docs spending less time with patients, not by choice
- ROI-NJ – December 19, 2019 – Survey: Physicians struggle with data privacy, opioid crisis, reduced reimbursements
Related Practices: Healthcare Law
Related Attorney: John D. Fanburg, Joseph M. Gorrell