Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Rutgers Law School, J.D.
- Penn State University, B.A.
Alex S. Capozzi, Associate
Alex Capozzi is a trial lawyer at Brach Eichler. He has extensive experience litigating cases involving personal injuries and other complex civil issues in both New York and New Jersey. Alex has personally obtained multi-million-dollar jury verdicts at trial. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States in which fewer than 1 percent of U.S. lawyers are members.
Alex has been recognized as being one of the youngest attorneys in history to ever receive a multi-million-dollar jury verdict at trial. In 2016, he received the 13th largest jury verdict of any lawyer in the State of New Jersey. From 2018 – 2020, New Jersey Super Lawyers named him a “Rising Star.”
Outside of the office, Alex is heavily involved with “THON,” a children’s cancer research philanthropy. He has spent countless days traveling throughout the region raising money for children’s cancer research and to improve the lives of families that have been burdened with the extremely high costs of cancer treatment for their children.
- $2,027,500 jury verdict at trial for a client who sustained injuries to her neck and jaw when a negligent driver struck her vehicle. The last settlement offer by the insurance company was $40,000
- $1,000,000 recovery for a client who aggravated a prior neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver
- $915,000 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to her arm and knee when a New Jersey Transit bus negligently struck her vehicle
- $735,000 recovery for a client who aggravated a prior neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver
- $600,000 recovery for a client who sustained a neck injury when a truck negligently sideswiped her vehicle
- $575,000 recovery for a client that sustained a neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver
- $500,000 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to his knee and shoulder when a bouncer used excessive force to eject him from a bar
Professional Activities +
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Chair, NJAJ New Lawyers Section
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Chair, NJAJ’s Meadowlands Seminar, 2019
Moderator, New Jersey Association for Justice Rising Stars, 2017