Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court – District of New Jersey
- United States District Court – Southern District of New York
- United States District Court – Eastern District of New York
- Rutgers Law School, J.D.
- Penn State University, B.A.
Alex S. Capozzi, Associate
Alex Capozzi is a trial lawyer with extensive experience litigating cases involving personal injuries and complex civil issues in both New York and New Jersey. Alex has personally obtained multi-million-dollar jury verdicts at trial. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States in which fewer than 1 percent of U.S. lawyers are members.
Alex is believed to be one of the youngest attorneys in history to ever obtain a multi-million-dollar verdict. In 2016, Alex received one of the top 15 largest jury verdicts in the State of New Jersey. From 2016 to present, he has consistently obtained top 100 verdicts or settlements in the state on a yearly basis. From 2018-2020, New Jersey Super Lawyers has named him a “Rising Star.”
Outside of the office, Alex is heavily involved with the New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ), an organization dedicated to protecting ordinary families, workers, and consumers by fighting to preserve and strengthen the laws governing product safety, safe workplaces, and quality healthcare.
Some of Alex’s honors and awards include:
- Top 15 Jury Verdict New Jersey – 2016
- Top 100 Settlement New Jersey – 2017
- Top 50 Settlement New Jersey – 2019
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2018 – 2021
- $2,027,500 jury verdict at trial for a client who sustained injuries to her neck and jaw when a negligent driver struck her vehicle. The last settlement offer by the insurance company was $40,000.
- $1,000,000 recovery for a client who aggravated a prior neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver.
- $915,000 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to her arm and knee when a New Jersey Transit bus negligently struck her vehicle.
- $735,000 recovery for a client who aggravated a prior neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver.
- $600,000 recovery for a client who sustained a neck injury when a truck negligently sideswiped her vehicle.
- $575,000 recovery for a client that sustained a neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver.
- $500,000 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to his knee and shoulder when a bouncer used excessive force to eject him from a bar.
Professional Activities +
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Chair, NJAJ New Lawyers Section
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Twelve Attorneys also Named to New Jersey Rising Stars List This Year
NJAJ’s Winter Seminar 2021
NJAJ’s Meadowlands Seminar 2020
NJAJ’s Winter Seminar 2020
NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2020
Chair, NJAJ’s Meadowlands Seminar, 2019
NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2017
Moderator, New Jersey Association for Justice Rising Stars, 2017