Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law School, J.D.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A.
Brian Peykar, Counsel
Brian Peykar represents real estate developers, investors, and lenders in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including multifamily, office, industrial, and retail projects in New Jersey and New York. He has extensive knowledge and experience working in real estate development, real estate finance, real estate lending, asset purchase and sales, and commercial leasing. Brian routinely represents commercial lenders in loan originations including construction and term loans. Client projects involving secured loans have included hotels, multifamily, mixed-use, and office and retail developments.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Brian was an associate at the Law Office of Abe Rappaport, Esq. in Totowa, New Jersey.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- Represented a major Northern New Jersey medical center in the acquisition of a historic building. Successfully negotiated authorization from the State Historic Preservation Office for the medical center to demolish the historic structure
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, Passaic County Bar Association
Firm welcomes eight lawyers to membership and two to counsel!
RealEstate New Jersey