Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Penn State University, B.A.
Daniel G. Leone, Associate
Daniel Leone focuses on all aspects of personal injury litigation. In this role, he works closely with his clients to provide counsel on litigation and settlement strategy.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Daniel was an associate at a law firm in Toms River, New Jersey where he handled civil litigation, estate and elder law litigation, estate administration, and local government law matters. Daniel also has experience in matters involving real estate and business law.
A passionate advocate, Daniel is a vigorous defender of his clients’ interests and works hard to achieve positive outcomes in all of his matters.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- $295,000.00 settlement for a woman who sustained a low back injury following a rear-end car accident in Bergen County.
- $175,000.00 settlement for a woman who sustained fractures of her teeth and arm as a result of a fall in Somerset County.
- $167,500.00 settlement for a woman who sustained an ankle fracture after getting struck by a car while crossing the street in Essex County.
- $110,000.00 settlement for a man who sustained neck and low back injuries following a car accident in Middlesex County.
- $100,000.00 settlement for a woman who sustained a low back injury when a car negligently sideswiped her vehicle in Bergen County.
- $100,000.00 settlement for a woman who sustained neck and low back injuries when a truck negligently sideswiped her vehicle in Essex County.
- $100,000.00 settlement for a man who sustained multiple injuries to his hips, hand, and low back in a motorcycle accident in Essex County.
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association