Each matter handled by Konstantine is dependent upon the unique facts and particular circumstances. An example of successful matters handled by Konstantine include:
- Successfully defended a local chain of restaurants against Title VII claims of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation in the Eastern District of New York with a $3,000,000 claim amount in a decision that was upheld on appeal by the Second Circuit.
- Restored access and payment of withheld distributions to a shareholder who was locked out of business by his partner in an unlawful lockout action in Supreme Court New York County.
- Performed large scale internal investigations of claims of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, on behalf of multinational business with over 100 employees.
- Secured a victory in arbitration hearing in a construction dispute involving a subcontractor who solicited his general contractor’s jobs and customers at a well-known Manhattan high rise.
- Secured a favorable decision in a motion for an FLSA collective action in a chain of restaurants in the Southern District of New York in spite of the standard low bar for collective motions based on plaintiff’s inability to identify coworkers.
- Obtained judgment in a case involving alleged ADA violations on behalf of a business in the Eastern District of New York.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.