Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Maryland, B.A.
Lauren Adornetto Woods, Associate
Lauren Adornetto Woods is a litigator with experience representing businesses and individuals in a variety of federal and state court matters, with a focus on complex commercial litigation. In addition to breach of contract disputes, Lauren’s experience extends to construction litigation, labor and employment and premises liability matters, insurance defense, and consumer fraud class actions. She has also represented individual officers and directors defending against claims of fraud, breach of fiduciary duties, and other torts.
Lauren is analytical, detail-oriented, and tailors her approach to each matter based on the particular needs and goals of her clients, with a focus on results. She manages the day-to-day work of each case, including initial pleadings, discovery, motion practice, depositions, and settlement negotiations. She works with clients at all stages of a dispute, including pre-litigation risk management, and aims to achieve the client’s desired result in the most efficient and effective manner.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Lauren worked as an Associate in the Litigation department of an Am Law 200 firm. Earlier in her career, Lauren served as a Judicial Clerk with the Honorable Linda R. Feinberg, A.J.S.C.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- Represented a medical device manufacturer in a stock dispute, serving as second chair during a seven-day bench trial in Mercer County Superior Court, resulting in a favorable ruling for her client;
- Drafted and argued a summary judgment motion for a long-term care facility resulting in the full dismissal of a premises liability claim;
- Participated on a team of attorneys defending a client in federal court in a complex matter alleging breach of R&D and supply contracts and fraud, with a damages exposure of $100 million, ultimately resulting in settlement after extensive e-discovery, expert discovery, summary judgment motions, and mediation;
- Participated on a team of attorneys representing a property developer in a matter alleging construction and design defects through mediation and engaged in successful settlement negotiations with various defendants;
- Drafted motions to dismiss for various business entities resulting in pre-answer dismissals of consumer class actions in both state and federal court; and
- Represented an internet services provider and negotiated a nominal settlement resulting in the dismissal of a customer’s negligence claim and threatened consumer fraud cause of action.
Six Brach Eichler Attorneys Included in “Ones to Watch” – Two New to the List!