Each lawsuit handled by Paul depends on its unique facts and particular legal circumstances. The following are a list of results obtained by Paul on behalf of his clients:
- Resolution of a membership and contractual dispute on behalf of an ambulatory surgery center whose management company misappropriated millions of dollars and supplies to other surgery centers that the management company had an interest in.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of neurosurgeon dismissing claims brought by private equity based management company for breach of restrictive covenant and unfair competition as restrictive covenant was found to be unenforceable.
- Resolution of a private equity funded healthcare organization’s attempt to enforce a restrictive covenant on behalf of an anesthesiologist.
- Procured a dismissal for former employee against a lawsuit for injunctive relief brought by his former employer for alleged violation of restrictive covenant, conversion of trade secrets and misappropriating proprietary information.
- Dismissal on the pleadings of a federal complaint against owner of hospital for unlawful termination, fraud, and breach of contract.
- Obtained a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction for a healthcare service company resulting in adverse, managing member of LLC’s being removed from all management responsibilities after being found to have engaged in several fiduciary breaches while managing the company.
- Secured voluntary dismissal with prejudice after two day bench trial on behalf of incumbent councilman in election contest brought relating to alleged voter improprieties and irregularities in Newark’s East Ward.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.