Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
Journal of Legislation & Public Policy, Articles Editor and Staff Editor
- Columbia University, B.A.
Robyn K. Lym, Associate
Robyn Lym focuses her practice on a broad range of complex litigation matters with an emphasis on commercial, construction, and general civil litigation.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Robyn handled litigation for firms in New Jersey and New York, where she represented clients in civil and corporate litigation matters. Robyn routinely counsels clients on a range of strategic legal issues, including commercial and construction disputes, commercial arbitrations, tort claims, bankruptcy, and employment restrictive covenants. She has helped many of her clients achieve highly favorable judgments.
Early in her career, Robyn served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Arthur Bergman, J.S.C., of the New Jersey Superior Court, Middlesex County Vicinage.
- Obtained judgment of $500M enforcing guarantees for a bank against guarantors
- Obtained judgment of $33M in a civil RICO action for an investor from fraudulent investment transactions
- Argued as amicus curiae before the New Jersey Supreme Court and obtained reversal of the lower court decisions, holding that government officials were not disqualified from considering applications due to a conflict of interest.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
The Year in Review ABA Section of International Law
Compliance and Ethics Spotlight ABA Section of Antitrust Law