Lindsay Cambron's practice focuses on site remediation and regulatory compliance counseling, along with cost recovery/contribution litigation, for chemical and oil/gas industrial clients. She handled the representation of a building owner and building managers in defense of inhalation claims in the World Trade Center mass toxic tort litigation. Prior to joining Brach Eichler, she was a Deputy Attorney General for the Office of Attorney General in the State of New Jersey. Lindsay also handles pro bono domestic violence cases.
- New Jersey Law Journal, "New Licensed Site Remediation Professional Program Raises Practical Issues" (December 13, 2010)
- International Legal News, "Regulatory Uncertainty in Climate Change Initiatives" (August 15, 2008)
- New Jersey Lawyers, "Vapor Intrusion: Investigations and Mitigation Issues" (June 11, 2007)
ADDITIONAL NOTEWORTHY INFORMATION
Lindsay has been recognized for her efforts as a volunteer for Partners for Women and Justice, a non-profit organization that provides free legal assistance to low-income women who are victims of domestic violence. She was also the recipient of the 2005 Exceptional Service Award from the New Jersey Employee Awards Committee.
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member