Alois V. Habjan, Member
Alois Habjan represents owners and operators of real estate, as well as real estate developers, in a wide range of commercial and residential transactions including sales, purchases, leases, refinancings, and mortgage-backed securitizations.
- Acquisition of apartment complex in Hackensack, New Jersey for purchase price in excess of $100 million
- Acquisition of an apartment complex in Troy, Michigan for approximately $215 million
- Led a team of Brach Eichler attorneys, paralegals, and support staff in the acquisition and financing of a $280 million apartment house portfolio, comprised of over 8,000 apartment units in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland
- $1.9 billion sale of an entire residential portfolio, including more than 16,700 apartment units in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, constituting the largest multifamily real estate transaction in New Jersey history
- Acquisition of a multifamily residential portfolio, with accompanying financing of approximately $155 million, in Upstate New York
- Financing of a multifamily apartment complex of approximately $65 million
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
Firm welcomes eight lawyers to membership and two to counsel!
RealEstate New Jersey