Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
- Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations, B.S.
Jay Sabin, Counsel
Jay Sabin is a seasoned labor and employment attorney with extensive corporate experience as in-house counsel to a New Jersey-based third-party logistics provider and The New York Times. He assists clients in the following areas:
- Labor relations and NLRB proceedings
- Labor arbitrations
- Employee classification issues
- Wage and hour and EEO compliance
- Transportation liability defense
- Company employment policy formulation
- Background checks
- Employment contracts, reductions in force, severance agreements, and protection of intellectual property and trade secrets
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Pension plan withdrawal liability
- Medical plan design and ACA compliance
Jay is a graduate of the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiations, the Duke Corporate Education Leadership Program, the Tuck School of Business Executive Program, and the University of Tennessee Vested Outsourcing Program. He is a member of the Gerson Lehrman Group Law Council (Labor Law/Labor Negotiations Expertise) and is certified as a Six Sigma “greenbelt.”
During his time at Columbia University, Jay was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and the recipient of the Emil Schlesinger Prize which is the school’s outstanding student of labor law award.
Professional Activities +
- Board Member, Employers Association of New Jersey
- Former President, Shomrei Emunah, Montclair, NJ
- Member, Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest Allocations Committee
Wednesday, June 23 at 1:00 p.m.