Jeffrey H. Itzkowitz, Counsel
Jeffrey Itzkowitz has over 30 years’ experience in all aspects of transactional real estate. His practice is primarily focused on commercial and corporate real estate transactions including leasing, sales, acquisitions, and all types of financing. His portfolio of matters includes development and construction projects, including the development of residential apartment houses, condominium, townhome, and single-family communities; conversions of existing properties to the condominium and cooperative form of ownership; limited liability company partnerships and related work; and environmental and land use issues.
Jeffrey’s work also includes the representation of clients and landlords in the residential multifamily industry, as well as the leasing of commercial office space and the transfer of liquor licenses. He frequently represents lenders as well as borrowers in secured transactions.
- Multi-million-dollar development and syndication project involving property for multifamily community
- Acquisition of property along the Jersey Shore adjacent to Pier Village in Long Branch on behalf of a major real estate investment and development company
- Acquisition of broken condominiums and related work, including collapsing condominium scheme on behalf of large real estate investment and property management company
- Substantial town center development project involving environmental and land use issues in Somerville, NJ
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Jeffrey has served as General Counsel for the New Jersey Property Owners Association since 1999. Since that time, he has served the organization in various capacities as President, Vice President, and Treasurer.
RealEstate New Jersey