Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D.
- West Virginia University, B.A., summa cum laude
Jeremy L. Hylton, Associate
Jeremy Hylton is an experienced litigator focusing on personal injury and appellate advocacy. His practice includes appeals and personal injury litigation, encompassing motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, and products liability actions. As a former defense attorney, Jeremy utilizes his experience to successfully navigate his clients through the intricacies of the legal adversarial system.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Jeremy worked for a civil defense firm in Morgantown, West Virginia.
During law school, Jeremy competed in the National Moot Court Competition. He was also a finalist in the College of Law’s Baker Cup Competition, where his final argument was held before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals.
- $1.275 million settlement as co-counsel for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle collision involving a commercial vehicle in Bergen County
- $1 million settlement as counsel for injuries sustained in a T-bone collision in Middlesex County
- $593,000 settlement as counsel for injuries sustained in a T-bone collision in Middlesex County
- $500,000 settlement as co-counsel for injuries sustained in a motorcycle collision in Somerset County
- $300,000 settlement at trial as co-counsel for a fractured ankle and torn meniscus sustained in a slip and fall incident in Union County
- $200,000 settlement as counsel for injuries sustained in a rear end collision in Essex County
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, West Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Brennan Vanderbilt American Inn of Court