Each matter handled by Joseph depends on its unique facts and particular legal circumstances. The following are a list of results obtained by Joseph on behalf of his clients:
- Represented LandGate Corp., a leading marketplace and data provider for commercial land resources including solar, wind, minerals, water and carbon offsets, in its $10 million Series B Preferred Stock financing leg by an affiliate of NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, the world’s largest generator of renewable energy from wind and sun. The financing also included participation from private equity firm Kimmeridge.
- Represented Differential Venture Capital Fund, L.P. as lead investor in the $3.2 million Series Seed Preferred Stock financing of Luther, Inc., a company described as “Google for your memory” that is augmenting human memory using AI to “Retain, Reinforce & Recall.”
- Closed on the sale of technology company TelTech Systems to IAC Applications, LLC. TelTech Systems, Inc., is a technology startup that develops innovative, telecom-focused web and mobile apps to improve communications for end users.
- Closed a Series A Preferred Stock and Warrant financing led by Edison Partners on behalf of Northpass, Inc., an e-learning platform that provides managers with effective and engaging brand training for their teams, customers, and partners.
- Represented Credit2B on the sale of a new credit management solution to Factor Systems, Inc., d/b/a Billtrust, the leader in B2B payment cycle management. Credit2B LLC combines cloud-based software, crowdsourcing, and deep data to provide up-to-date payment behaviors and financial risk information on common customers, streamlining the process for suppliers.
*Some of the above matters were handled by Joe prior to joining Brach Eichler.