- Business Transactions & Financial Services
- Family Law Services
- Patent, Intellectual Property & Information Technology
- Trusts & Estates
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- U.S. Tax Court
- New Jersey Tax Court
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D.
- Temple University, LL.M., Taxation
- University of Wisconsin, B.B.A.
Robert A. Kosicki, Counsel
Robert Kosicki has extensive experience dealing with tax controversies at the administrative and court levels. He works with non-profit organizations, helping them with planning, structuring, and guidance. He assists with non-qualified deferred compensation plans and all aspects of tax planning. Robert has also obtained tax-exempt status for Type I, II, and III supporting organizations. In addition, he has reorganized multi-entity non-profit organizations in order to create parent subsidiary structures.