Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York Law School, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A.
Edward J. Yun, Counsel
Edward Yun helps his clients resolve the broad spectrum of legal challenges that confront the healthcare industry. He represents licensed professionals, multispecialty practices, ambulatory care facilities, clinical laboratories, pharmacies, hospitals, and other health-related entities.
Edward counsels healthcare providers in regulatory compliance matters and represents healthcare providers in licensing applications, managed care agreements, commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and day-to-day business relations. He frequently advises healthcare providers regarding the prohibition against self-referrals, kickbacks, fee splitting, false claims, and healthcare fraud, as well as claims processing and reimbursement issues. Edward also provides guidance to healthcare providers with respect to shareholder disputes and restrictive covenants.
Edward’s prior experience includes representing healthcare providers in Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance audits, licensing and administrative proceedings, commercial litigation, and appeals. He has also defended healthcare providers against claims of medical malpractice, negligence, and products liability.
Professional Activities +
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, National Association of Asian American Professionals – New York Chapter
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association