Paul M. De Lisi, Member
Paul De Lisi concentrates his practice in real estate transactions, commercial lending, and leasing. He has extensive experience representing lenders and borrowers in closing commercial mortgage loans, construction loans, health care loans, term loans, and lines of credit in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. He has also represented financial institutions in the purchase of tax-exempt bonds. Paul represents clients in transactions both large and small from the acquisition, sale, or financing of small office buildings and multifamily properties to multistate portfolios. Paul is also experienced in commercial lease transactions, structured, and mezzanine financing, and IRC Section 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- $600 million waterfront redevelopment project
- $155 million acquisition of a multifamily apartment complex portfolio
- Acquisition and construction financing in excess of $100 million for the initial phase of a multiphase development
- $90 million acquisition financing of a corporate campus
- $60 million refinance of a portfolio of industrial properties
- $58 million refinance of two malls located in New York and Pennsylvania
- Conversion of a large real estate loan in New York City to a ground lease/leasehold mortgage structure
- Representation of a health care system in connection with the ground lease and sale of multiple medical office buildings located throughout New Jersey
- Numerous other transactions involving office buildings, multifamily properties, hotels, shopping centers, light industrial properties, and other similar commercial properties
Firm welcomes eight lawyers to membership and two to counsel!