Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A.
Kristen E. Marinaccio, Associate
Kristen E. Marinaccio is an Associate in Brach Eichler’s Family Law Group. Kristen concentrates her practice in matrimonial and family law including divorce, custody and parenting time disputes, alimony and child support, enforcement or modification of support, equitable distribution of assets, pre-marital agreements, adoption, and appellate practice.
Kristen received her J.D. from the Rutgers School of Law – Newark in 2016, where she served as the Managing Development Editor of the Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal and as a Research Assistant to Suzanne A. Kim, Professor of Law and Judge Denny Chin Scholar. She received her B.A., with honors, from Franklin & Marshall College in 2013.
Following her graduation from law school, Kristen clerked in the Bergen County Superior Court in New Jersey for the Presiding Judge of the Chancery Division-Family Part, the Honorable Peter J. Melchionne, P.J.F.P. Prior to joining the firm Kristen was a family law associate at a boutique law firm in New York City and later moved to a mid-sized law firm in New Jersey, where she continued to practice family law.
Kristen is admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey. She is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Bergen County Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the New York Women’s Bar Association and the New York County Lawyers Association.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- New Jersey Law Journal: Once Bitten Twice Shy: Consider a Prenup as an Estate Planning Tool Before Saying I Do, Again(Brian P. McCann and Kristen E. Marinaccio) April 7, 2022
- Family Law Expert Guide 2021, Family Court Judges Are Deciding The Vaccine Debate Amongst Parents, But Should They?
(Brian P. McCann and Kristen E. Marinaccio) December 16, 2021
- New Jersey Law Journal, ‘Death Ends a Life, Not a Relationship’: Life Insurance and Divorce
(Brian P. McCann and Kristen E. Marinaccio) March 18, 2021
- New Jersey Law Journal, Support Modifications and the COVID-19 Crisis(Brian P. McCann and Kristen E. Marinaccio) April 29, 2020
- New Jersey Law Journal, When It’s Time to Move: The Standard for Relocation in New Jersey(Brian P. McCann and Kristen E. Marinaccio) January 20, 2020
- New York Law Journal, Surrogacy in New York: Boon or Bane? A discussion of the proposed legislation to lift the ban on surrogacy agreements in NY (Harriet Newman Cohen, Esq.) July 30, 2018