Kristofer C. Petrie, Associate
Kristofer Petrie is an experienced personal injury litigator focused on trial practice. Kris is an aggressive advocate on behalf of his clients and brings with him a passionate, client-centered approach, helping personal injury victims navigate the complexities of the insurance industry to achieve the best possible outcomes. He is dedicated to representing all persons harmed by the careless acts of others including, but not limited to: motor vehicle wrecks; trucking collisions; construction accidents; wrongful death; slip and fall; products liability; negligent security; electrocution; and lead, mercury, and mold poisoning.
As a law student at West Virginia University College of Law, Kris was a member of the Moot Court National Team, Lugar Trial Association, and a semi-finalist in the Baker Cup, giving him the opportunity to argue before several Justices of the West Virginia Supreme Court.
Kris was named a New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2018 and 2019.
- $1.825 million dollar settlement as co-counsel for wrongful death electrocution in Union County
- $963,000 total settlement for trucking collision in Bergen County
- $750,000 settlement for a cervical injury sustained in a rear-end collision in Bergen County
- $700,000 settlement for broken wrist from falling down on ice in Bergen County
- $672,500 settlement for cervical injuries sustained in rear-end collision in Bergen County
- $510,000 settlement for a slip and fall on ice in Bergen County
- $350,000 settlement for a trip and fall on broken sidewalk in Middlesex County
- $150,000 settlement for construction fall in Bergen County
- $135,000 settlement for shoulder injury as a result of a slip and fall on snow and ice in Bergen County
- $125,000 settlement for emotional injuries sustained during robbery in Essex County
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
Rutgers University Office of Continuing Professional Education